I misunderstood the documentation... ty for the clarification Thomas can
you give me some confirmations.

The Date issue, When you say to use the JsDate do you mean the one in the
elemental2 package (elemental2.core.JsDate) or in the gwt core (
com.google.gwt.core.client.JsDate) ?

So for the Date issue i just enough to replace this code :

@JsProperty *public* *native* *Date* getDataRepertorioDocumento();

@JsProperty *public* *native* *void* setDataRepertorioDocumento(*Date*
dataRepertorioDocumento);

With:

@JsProperty *public* *native* Js*Date* getDataRepertorioDocumento();

@JsProperty *public* *native* *void* setDataRepertorioDocumento(*JsDate*
dataRepertorioDocumento);

Right ?

For the "List" and "Map" problem, i will probably try to use some
@JsOverlay instead to use a second argument  on the JSON.stringify by the
way can you point me out some example (i'm not very skilled with this
library) ?
Also I found this project updated for GWT 2.9.0 and java 11
https://github.com/jp-solutions/gwt-interop-utils
. it’s seem goof enough for my use case,  i’ll try out and let you know it.