Hi all.
I have updated GWT to version 3.6.8. I have not made any changes to the
code, however I have noticed that in the combo boxes I see a link icon to
the LastPass tool.
Where the LastPass icon now appears, there was previously an X icon that
allowed the field to be deleted.

Can you tell me how I can disable the LastPass link and restore the X icon
for deleting the field?
I am attaching some pre and post upgrade images

Thanks in advance.