GChart 2.41 is out and it incorporates a getMouseCoordinate method and
adds an improved version of the simple line chart editor I linked to
above to the "Chart Gallery" and live demo. Thanks for adding your
request for these features to the GChart issue tracker. See this
related post for more details about v2.41:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/msg/137e190dfa0c17af

John