> <module>
>    <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>
>    <inherits name="com.gwtext.GwtExt"/>
>    <entry-point class='my.server.Myclass'/>
> </module>

First, you don't have a <source> tag, so you're just getting a source
path of "client" by default. That would include anything in the
my.server.client package but would not include my.server.MyClass.
Second, you're declaring my.server.Myclass as an entry point. I can't
imagine why you'd actually have an EntryPoint in your server package,
so I'm going to assume this is a mistake and recommend removing that
line. Third, I think you're going to be better off creating a third
package called "common" or "shared" or some such and putting your
shared client/server code there. Having references to "server"
packages in your client code should be a giant red flag.