Hi,
If you check the URL it is GnetsProject//ReportService instead of
GnetsProject/ReportService.

Before your ReportService Async check whether it is in Depolyed mode
or in hosted mode using GWT.isScript and depending upon that form the
url.

Regards,

Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah,
http://allahbaksh.blogspot.com