Hi,
As Martin pointed out you can use FireBug or Google Chrome inbuilt
feature. But if you have problem debugging on different browser on
your platform then I would suggest the build of OOPH is what is
required. By using OOPHM you can debug your application on any browser
of your choice.

Building OOPHM is simple and it is listed on my blog
http://allahbaksh.blogspot.com
Regards,
Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah