Hi,
I make a simply apps with gwt and on server-side I use Smack.
I want to create a button that when pressed is recorded in Openfire.
My problem is that not connect to Openfire

Client-side
 SmackServiceAsync smackServiceAsync;

    /**
     * The entry point method, called automatically by loading a
module
     * that declares an implementing class as an entry-point
     */
    public void onModuleLoad() {

        Button save = new Button("Click mei");

        save.addClickListener(new ClickListener() {

            public void onClick(Widget sender) {
                Window.alert("ho cliccato");
               connect();
            }
        });
        RootPanel.get().add(save);
    }
    public void connect(){

                smackServiceAsync =(SmackServiceAsync) GWT.create
(SmackService.class);
                ServiceDefTarget endpoint = (ServiceDefTarget)smackServiceAsync;
                String serviceUrl = GWT.getModuleBaseURL() + "smackservice";
         endpoint.setServiceEntryPoint(serviceUrl);

        login("localhost", 5222, "smartsr.local", "smartsr",
"password");

                }

     private void login(String l, int port, String service, String
user, String password){
smackServiceAsync.connect(l, port, service, user,password, callback);
                        // create an async callback to handle the result.
                        AsyncCallback callback = new AsyncCallback(){
                        public void onSuccess(Object result){

            }
public void onFailure(Throwable caught){
                        com.google.gwt.user.client.Window.alert("Failed to get
catalog");
}};

Service----
public interface SmackService extends RemoteService{
    public  void connect(String l ,int a, String service , String
user , String password);
}
ServiceAync----
-----------

Server Side-------

public class SmackServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet implements
        SmackService {

    public void connect(String l, int port, String service, String
user, String pass) {

        try {

                ConnectionConfiguration config=new
ConnectionConfiguration(l, port, service);

                XMPPConnection connection =new XMPPConnection(config);

                    connection.login( user, pass);   // the error is
here...Not connected to server.

                    Presence presence = new Presence
(Presence.Type.available);

                    connection.sendPacket(presence);

      }
        catch(Exception e) {
            System.out.println(e.getLocalizedMessage());

How do I do?