Hello!

I am using a timer to ask the user after xy minutes to save his changes to
database. In the run() method of timer I ask the user wheather he want to
save the changes. If the user clicks OK I'll save othwerwise I'll do
nothing. I shedule the timer repeatly after xy minutes. When does the timer
reruns? After handling the run() method? I recognized that the timer reruns
while the confirm message is shown. Is this an issue or correct? Should the
timer rerun while its run() method is not finished? I occurs in Firefox, in
IE it works like I am thinking how it should work.

Example for Error:

- Rerunning timer every 1 minute
- Confirmation is shown after 1 minute, user does *not* click  *OK* or *
Cancel*
- After two or more minutes I'll click OK or Cancel and the confirm window
closes. But the confirm window of the second timer run is shown.
- The window is maximal shown two times (e.g. when I am waiting three or
more minutes)

It should be not very difficult to use a workaround, but I want to
understand the correct working of the GWT timer.

Thank you!
-Danny