How do I include the classpath for another module so ant will build?

- My main module com.gawkat.gwt.Test
- In Text.gwt.xml file I include "<inherits
name='com.gawkat.gwt.Apple'/>"
- I have added Apple projects classpath and src folder to Test Debug
Configurations classpath and hosted mode will build the projects.

So How can I get Ant to Compile it?

> Run As > Build.xml in com.gawkat.gwt.Test :

Buildfile: /home/branflake2267/workspace2/Test/build.xml
libs:
javac:
gwtc:
     [java] Loading module 'com.gawkat.gwt.Test'
     [java]    Loading inherited module 'com.gawkat.gwt.Apple'
     [java]       [ERROR] Unable to find 'com/gawkat/gwt/
Apple.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot
to include a classpath entry for source?
     [java]    [ERROR] Line 15: Unexpected exception while processing
element 'inherits'
     [java] com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see
previous log entries)