I'm using a PagingScrollTable with my own MutableTableModel<T>.   Is
it possible to update the model and have the table re-draw itself in
response to the change?   The use case I have in mind is that the user
is viewing some data in the table, and then clicks some kind of button
to filter the table data based on some criteria.  I'd then want the
table to somehow request new data via the model, which would result in
an RPC call.  I've tried calling reload() on the table, but it seems
to be caching the data or something, as my requestRows() method is not
being invoked.

Is the problem that MutableTableModel wants to "pull" the data?  Is
there a more appropriate model to use in situations where the table
data might change externally?

Thanks