I'm trying to make a click event occur for several images that are
rendered as HTML using AbstractImagePrototype.getHTML() and having
trouble.  I can make a click event just fine when I do each individual
HTML object, but when I try to use the "this" pointer, I get the error
in the subject.  Here's a snippet of my code.  Please comment how I
can do this right and, if not this way, how to make it such that I
don't need to create a bunch of individual clickListeners.

// Constructor
TheLocalConnectorContent() {
                t = new FlexTable();
                t.addStyleName("flex-table");

                images = GWT.create(TheLocalConnectorImages.class);

                // Retrieve the html portion from TheLocalConnectorImages
                carouselresale = new HTML(images.carouselresale().getHTML());

               carouselresale.addClickListener(this);
}

// Fired off when an ad was clicked
public void onClick(Widget sender) {

           // First check to see if a regular image was clicked
            if (sender == carouselresale) {
                    setImagePopupAndDisplay(carouselresale_full);