I don't have to do this very often, and I always get this, and I never
remember what I did to fix it last time...
OK, so I've got a project and I want to include a jar of another project.

Eclipse is happy (in as much as it can find the source)

Hosted mode gives me "Unable to find 'SubProject.gwt.xml' on your classpath"
etc.

There's an inherits in the main project's gwt.xml

It appears to find the package (otherwise it would be  "Unable to find
'com.package.SubProject.gwt.xml' on your classpath" etc. and there would be
an unexpected exception message)

The jar is visible under Referenced Libraries and the gwt.xml file is there.
I can view all the source.

So what have I missed?

Cheers,

Ian