Hi there!

I want to display a generated Diagram as an image in my GWT client. I
send the request as a POST to my Servlet and send it back like this

JPEGImageEncoder encoder = JPEGCodec.createJPEGEncoder(out);
JPEGEncodeParam param = encoder.getDefaultJPEGEncodeParam
(diagramImage);
param.setQuality(1, false);
encoder.encode(diagramImage, param);

Problem is I dont know how to handle the image in the GWT part

public void onResponseReceived(Request request, Response response) {
       //how to handle the response?
}

I canĀ“t do response.getText(), this gets me a NullPointer.
If I send my Requests from a Browserform it displays the image... I
saw many solutions with GET but I have to send so much parameters to
the server that the url length would explode...
Any ideas?

Best regards!
Felix