Hi Vitaly,

        I already have the web.xml file properly configured. My only
issue is that I don't know how to tell to the HostedMode application
with an argument where the web.xml file is located. There is a -war
argument which I used and which is generating a war folder
structure...but how do I specify which web.xml to use?

Thanks,
Doru
http://java-hobby.blogspot.com/