On 9 mar, 00:28, Darkflame <darkfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That seems like what I need thanks :)
>
> Dont suppose its possible to create an AbstractImagePrototype at run
> time? (say from an existing image or url)
>
> The widget I'm making needs to be updatable, and it would be handy if
> I could add to that List<AbstractImagePrototype> array. (rather then
> setting up a seperate array for runtime added images then using setURL
> with them).

Nothing precludes making your own image-prototype "concrete" class
extending AbstractImagePrototype.

Or if you don't want to implement the whole AbstractImagePrototype and
don't want to just "throw new NotImplementedException())", create an
interface with, say, an applyTo(Image):void method, a class
implementing this interface and deferring to an
AbstractImagePrototype's applyTo(Image):void, and another one just
calling Image::setUrl or Image::setUrlAndVisibleRect.