Hi,
I've problem with event handling of the widgets inside the treeitem.
I've treeitem with Button and DisclosurePanel. Button onClick event is
working fine.
But DisclosurePanel events are not getting fired. When I click on
DisclosurePanel, instead of displaying the contents of on
DisclosurePanel, onTreeItemSelected getting fired. Am I miss
anything?

                TreeItem treeItem = new TreeItem();
                HorizontalPanel h = new HorizontalPanel();
                h.add(new Label("tree item panle"));
                 Button closeButton = new Button(" CLOSE ",
                 new ClickListener() {
                 public void onClick(Widget sender) {
                         Window.alert("Button click event ");
                 }
                 });
                 h.add(closeButton);
                 DisclosurePanel advancedDisclosure = new DisclosurePanel
("DisclosurePanel");
                        advancedDisclosure.setContent(new HTML("DisclosurePanel
content"));
                        h.add(advancedDisclosure);

                x.addItem(treeItem);
                treeItem.setWidget(h);

                x.addTreeListener(new TreeListener() {
                        public void onTreeItemSelected(TreeItem item) {
                                Window.alert("onTreeItemSelected ");
                        }

                        public void onTreeItemStateChanged(TreeItem item) {
                                Window.alert("onTreeItemStateChanged");
                        }
                });