Hi All
   I have an issue, I want to drag and drop the panel, It can be
horizontal or vertical or any other panel so that i can change it
property(like change its size), but it is not supporting for the
panels it is supporting for simple widgets like label,button,text box
and able to change it property also.

I try to do but facing issue.
Example:
AbsolutePanel ab=new AbsolutePanel();
Label LHP = new Label("HorizontalPanel");
LHP.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler(){
public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
  HorizontalPanel newHP = new HorizontalPanel();
         newHP.setSize("50", "50");  // on click panel size must be
fixed,user can change it size
         newHP.setBorderWidth(2);    // broder
         ab.add(newHP);              // adding panel to absolutePanel
        dragController.makeDraggable(newHP);

        // This listner is called when a panel is clicked
         newHP.addMouseDownHandler(new MouseDownHandler(){
        public void onMouseDown(MouseDownEvent event) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        Label proplab=new Label("Property Pallet");
        }

});

Here addMouseDownHandler it is not supporting please any one can help
me in this regard.

regards
Lokesh