With GWT 1.4 + IE, there was a problem with ImageBundles.
For each image in the form, IE loaded in memory a copy off the whole
ImageBundle.
Then, when my app grows, a simple form with a few image-buttons used
200Mb, 300 Mb, 400 Mb...
It tought it was a memory leak until we found a great message about
that in this group.
But this IE problem is better managed by GWT 1.5...

To test it we split a big ImageBundle in two. The memory consumption
decrease about a 40%.