Hello group,

I develop big entreprise application using GWT. My application is
multilanguage (FR, EN, GB). I would like to change dynamically the
application language automaticaly. For example when I lunch application, I
would like to detect the client language and automatically load a good
propertie file. For example when your browser is in French, I would like to
load my application in French. Please do you have an idea about this problem
?

The other think I would like to do is, when I click for example on a button
to change language, I would like to change language without reloading all of
my application (just the current context). How can I do this please ?

thanks in advance

--
Cordialement,
DIALLO M. Alimou