Hi James,

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, it helps me to just talk this
through. I really like the idea of having a topmost runtime module and
a topmost test scaffold module. Quick question: would you recommend 1
project per module so you end up with multiple projects? Is there an
easy way to manage multiple modules inside a single project?