i wanna test RichTextToolbar Widget,
some of my module config in the xml is :

<!-- Inherit the core Web Toolkit stuff.                        -->
      <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>

      <!-- Inherit the default GWT style sheet.  You can change
-->
      <!-- the theme of your GWT application by uncommenting
-->
      <!-- any one of the following lines.
-->
      <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>
      <!-- <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.chrome.Chrome'/>
-->
      <!-- <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.dark.Dark'/>
-->

      <inherits name="com.google.gwt.core.Core"/>
      <inherits name="com.google.gwt.i18n.I18N"/>

but there is always an error in development shell console:No source
code is available for type RichTextToolbar; did you forget to inherit
a required module?

In order to use showcase example  do i have to make showcase as a
module and inherit this module in my projecct?