Ummm, it seems complex.
The DialogBox it's a layer placed on top of the current window, but
it's part of the window and I don't know how to print only it (you
could manipulate the rest of the elements using css to not print them
but I think it not a good idea).

Probably the best approach is to open another window with only the
contents of the dialogBox.
But you need to pass arguments to the new Window(date,
action=showDetails, ...).

One way is:
   1. to open a new window with the URL of a generic jsp (.../
generic.jsp?date=xxx&action=showDetails&...)
   2. to generate in the jsp an GWT-HTML page with a additional js-
variable storing the parameters. The page can use your current
EntryPoint.
  3. to modify the EntryPoint to check if the js-variable exists in
the page and, in this case, to render only the DialogBox inside the
Panel instead of starting the whole application. The parameters are
available in the page.
  4. to call to the print option of the navigator.

Another way is:
   1. to send to the server the parameters using RPC and to store them
in session
   2. to open a new window using a static GWT-HTML page (with a
different tittle or an additional js-variable or anything that could
be used as a flag). The page can use your current EntryPoint.
  3. to modify the EntryPoint to check if the HTML page has the flag
and, in this case, to render only the DialogBox inside the Panel
instead of starting the whole application. The parameters are
avialable in the user session.
  4. to call to the print option of the navigator.

There are more approach but I cannot imagine anyone more simple.
I hope it helps!