Hi Soren,
No solutions to suggest for the problem you're experiencing as of yet, but a
couple of questions to help figure out what's going on:

1) Does this only occur in Firefox? If this fails in other browsers, what
kind of error messages / application loading behaviour do you observe there?

2) Is there anything special about how you're attaching your GWT module do
you host page? Is GWT the entire page itself, or added as a part of an
existing fully-fledged application page? Also, in either of these last two
cases, are you adding your GWT module as a panel to the RootPanel, or as a
Frame?

Hopefully this will help narrow down the issue.

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel