hi googelybear,
We don't preannounce release dates (mostly because we're never sure
ourselves... you never know what issues people might run into using the RC).
 Unofficially, it looks like things are in pretty good shape, so I would be
surprised if we haven't shipped within the next month or so-- just don't
hold me to that. :)

Scott