What is the GWT way doing the following?

I don't want to create a HorizontalPanel, b/c i don't want tables. I
can create a SimplePanel but then simple panel only takes one widget.

I've tried the HTMLPanel and it will create the inner div's as
siblings but what I need is inner <div>'s to be Widget not Element
objects.

It just seems like there should be a way to add more than one thing to
a SimplePanel or have another panel that uses a <DIV> as the parent
structure and allows you to add