Hi,
I am trying to add a HorizontalSplitPanel to a DecoratedTabPanel. In
the DecoratedTabPanel I have set 3 tabs. I have the
HorizontalSplitPanel in my second tab. On page load I want the first
tab be displayed by default hence I have set :

decoratedTabPanel.selectTab(0);

(First tab and third tab have some basic widgets)

For the second tab i am doing this :
horizontalSplitPanel.setSize("500px", "350px");
horizontalSplitPanel.setSplitPosition("30%");
horizontalSplitPanel.setRightWidget(new HTML("some text goes here");
horizontalSplitPanel.setLeftWidget(new HTML("some text goes here");

When I click the second tab, the left widget is hidden from view. The
right widget covers the entire area. I have to drag the splitter
manually towards the right side to see the left widget.
What i really want is that both the rigth and the left widget should
be displayed as per the size I have set.

Please help.