On 1 avr, 04:00, Homeopath1 <oliphant.christop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is not my problem. The code I have ported to GWT Java does not
> reply on Javascript API's. It is just some fairly basic code. My
> problem is not being able to find the Java objects that I created in
> the compiled JS code.

What are you looking for?

1. if you're compiling in OBF/OBFUSCATED mode (the default), your
FrameworkBase will have been renamed, so you cannot search for
FrameworkBase in the *.cache.* files.

2. if you're willing to use myFramework from hand-written javascript
(outside GWT), then have a look at
http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&t=DevGuideJavaFromJavaScript
(particularly the last section at the bottom of the page)