My question is simple... how do I define a new DataSource (to connect
to a DataBase) in Hosted Mode in the new GWT 1.6 RC2??
I tried with this in a jetty-env.xml file and in a context.xml file:
        <resource-ref>
                <description>My DataSource Reference</description>
                <res-ref-name>jdbc/apartments</res-ref-name>
                <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
        </resource-ref>

        <New id="apartments" class="org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.Resource">
                <Arg></Arg>
                <Arg>jdbc/apartments</Arg>
                <Arg>
                        <New class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource">
                                <Set
name="driverClassName">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</Set>
                                <Set
name="factory">org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory</Set>
                                <Set name="url">

jdbc:mysql://******************?autoReconnect=true</Set>
                                <Set name="username">********</Set>
                                <Set name="password">********</Set>
                        </New>
                </Arg>
        </New>

I also tried with this in a typical tomcat style context.xml file:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context path="">
        <Resource name="jdbc/apartments" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" />
        <ResourceParams name="jdbc/apartments">
                <parameter>
                        <name>factory</name>
                        <value>org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory
                        </value>
                </parameter>
                <parameter>
                        <name>username</name>
                        <value>***********</value>
                </parameter>
                <parameter>
                        <name>password</name>
                        <value>***********</value>
                </parameter>
                <parameter>
                        <name>driverClassName</name>
                        <value>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</value>
                </parameter>
                <parameter>
                        <name>url</name>
                        <value>jdbc:mysql://**************?autoReconnect=true
                        </value>
                </parameter>
        </ResourceParams>
</Context>

It was working just fine before updating to 1.6 modifying the ROOT.xml
file in the tomcate lite directory.

I would REALLY appreciate any help...