Hi Nicanor,

Thanks for the reply.

So, lets assume, I am going for the partial rows display in the
beginning and adding more rows when I scroll..

In this case, Should there be a rendering issue? like when I scroll,
untill the population is being done, the screen will hang or it will
be blank in the end portion of the table right?

and I thought of one more way like, Display the rows that will fit to
the screen in the beginning and add the rows in the background. Is
that possible? I 've read about BulkRenderer or Preloaded table..

Could you please gimme any clues about those?

Thanks
Suren