Thanks for the correction on text-align.  Though, that still doesn't
work for me.
I've tried the float attribute.  It doesn't seem to have an affect.

I should also clarify that I'm trying to right align an image on top
of an existing panel.  That is why I was originally playing with the
PopupPanel.  I've toyed with the AbsolutePanel, but that only aligns
with the left and is even less functional when it comes to re-sizing.