Thanks a lot. But isn't this a major limitation that we cannot harness
the power of page designers? Can GWT module be embedded in any
existing page? Basically we are trying to build a new enterprise
application which is pretty UI savy but now it looks more difficult to
use GWT as a full fledge option as a framework for a whole enterprise
application.. so was thinking if we can embedded GWT modules in
existing application?