Hi Gugle,

yes, you need to make a <module>.gwt.xml file. you will then probably
need to specify the source path in it - that can be as simple as:

<module>
    <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>
    <!-- inherit any other GWT modules your library uses -->
    <source path="src"/>  // or whatever
</module>

so "src" (whatever) specifies your module source code location
relative to the <module>.gwt.xml file itself in the jar. Then all you
have to do is inherit the new module in your main GWT application
gwt.xml file and make sure its jar is in the classpath for the GWT
compilation. The GWT compiler will find the <module>.gwt/xml file
first, then follow the source path instruction to find the .java
files.

regards
gregor