On 6 avr, 09:02, milcsi04 <milcs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just one question...
> I try to read out the request parameters from the request object:
>
> request.getParameter("textBoxFormElement")
> or
> Map<String,String[]> parameters = request.getParameterMap();
>
> , but i get null objects.
>
> Can you know the reason why?

> > >                 final FormPanel formPanel = new FormPanel();
> > >                 formPanel.setEncoding(FormPanel.ENCODING_MULTIPART);
> > >                 formPanel.setMethod(FormPanel.METHOD_POST);

HttpServletRequest::getParameter generally doesn't read into multipart/
form-data (only application/x-www-form-urlencoded AFAIK, and it's
actually not explicitly spec'd in the Servlet API, just one
interpretation of the spec); you'll have to use something like Apache
Commons Upload to parse the multipart/form-data request payload.