Hello everyone!
sorry for the multiple posting, but this morning i updated everything
to the 1.6, downloaded the eclipse plugin and so on.
Now i'm getting another error:

The code is the same as yesterday. What i get now is a message in the
window.alert like this: "HTTP ERROR: 404 NOT_FOUND RequestURI=/
provaupload2 MyFormHandler