I load the images like this:-

Image img = new Image(url);
I don't want to use the ImageBundle because this is the point of the
project...you only load images as the user scrolls up or down ..slow
and fast etc.

I know about the paging toolbar solution but I need to implement this
using scrolling.
You can say this is my client's requirement (i.e the project's
supervisor's requirement).
The  reason I am trying to do this is because it is new and hasn't
really been seen in websites using AJAX.

So is there no way I could find out which images of the flexTable the
user can see?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Shivi