Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried adding NavigableMap/
NavigableSet (From JDK 1.6), support for use in GWT?

Using the JRE emulation mechanism (super-source), it should be
possible to add the required interfaces then update GWT's TreeMap, to
implement NavigableMap. I've gotten part-way through this with a
SkipList but implementing all of the extra methods to return sub-views
is too much work. I realized it might be simpler to just extend
Google's version of TreeMap to add the Navigable code.

Any thoughts? I searched a bit, but nothing yet.

My main use case is finding a point in a sorted set, then efficiently
iterating in either direction. I've cooked up my own SkipListMap
implementation but I feel like I'm reinventing the wheel if I create
my own navigable interface, but the NavigableMap dictates a lot of
functionality I don't have time to implement myself either.