I have two related questions.

1. I couldn't find a GData Library for GWT, did i miss it (i already
checked with the GData group)? I know GData has the Java API, but that
(probably) won't compile to JavaScript. However, GData also has a JS
API (the JS docs are here
http://code.google.com/apis/gdata/jsdoc/1.8/index.html),
so at a minimum we could wrap the JS API in a very thin GWT library -
i'm wondering if this already exists or if it's planned as an addition
to the list of GWT Google API Libraries (http://code.google.com/
webtoolkit/googleapilibraries.html).

2. In the scenario where you have an existing JS library that you want
to make use of in GWT, what's the best, thinnest, way to to create a
Java wrapper to the JS library? For example, we could create a Java
class per JS class. The Java class could keep a reference to the
native JSObject, and define the same properties and methods that the
JS class provides but which delegate to the JS implementation via
JSNI. The problem with this is that after compiling to JS, we end up
with a JS wrapper around a JS object. Is there a better implementation
approach that will avoid this?