Hello,

My application beginning to be important, the compilation time is very
important (about 3 hours).
I tried to reduce it by adding the following lines in my Main.gwt.xml
module file :

        <extend-property name="locale" values="fr"/>
        <extend-property name="user.agent" values="ie6,gecko1_8,safari" />

As I understand, I should only have 3 xxxx.cache.html files.
But at the end of the compilation process, I have ten of these files,
as if the compilation took the 5 browser and 2 language.

What is wrong in my config file ?

Thanks,