Use an Anchor to move to a completely different module in a completely
different page.
But first ask yourself if you really want to do this given that most
experienced GWT programmers can only think up situations where they would
need to do so but have never actually been in a position to do so.

If you were linking from an email app to a WP app, then there is a case for
it, but generally, put everything in one app or you have to keep passing
state about, and that is one thing GWT helps you avoid.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com