Thanks Vitali but I tried those options before and they aren't good
enough.
Images are just an example but I also have js, html templates and
other stuff to share.
Ant is nice, I had that, but it has to work in hosted mode as well. I
used a eclipse builder as well, but found out that a simple symlink
works better.
I was looking for a more easy approach just like sharing classes with
other projects...

-- Ed