It cant be extended as theres no method to alter the caption bar.
I could copy, paste and hack it, but really I didnt want to have to
mess about on that level.
So instead I was following the advice here;
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/2950c44985a26cdf/ad1a99c7b907c1f3?lnk=gst&q=DialogBox+close#ad1a99c7b907c1f3