It looks like you're having several problems and they might be
unrelated, you should try to explain your setup a little more clearly
(for instance, what are those fusion charts you're talking about and
how do you call them from your gwt code ?).

As for the display differences between Firefox and IE, I've
encountered similar issues when widgets are displayed in an
AbsolutePanel: if you don't set the size of the absolutePanel (ie:
absolutePanel.setSize("100%", "100%")) the widgets will be visible in
Firefox but not in IE, so make sure you're setting the size of the
absolutePanel.

Cheers,

Salvador