Greetings,

Only in IE8 with compatibility mode off do I see the images in the
ImageBundle displayed in the right location but other images from the
bundle are displayed to the left of the displayed image. In other
words it isn't clipping the bundle to the left. In compatibility mode
it works fine and it works in IE7, FF3, Opera, and Safari.

This a problem in 1.6.4 and 1.5.3.

I've looked for previous discussions of this and found

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/e992a62fedc9e974

where Janie says "I'm trying to track down an issue with ImageBundles
that I'm having in IE8.  This email is not about that issue... ". But
then nothing more about this.

Suggestions?

-ken