Generally you can't since when you reload an app you lose state.  Now you
could of course put in support for your app for restoring state if the user
is already logged in (using cookies for persistence - just make sure the
cookies have invalid data so that they're never actually sent to the server
needlessly).

To pick a specific version of the code, load the html page with the
appropriate meta tag set in the header.  There was a discussion about this
in a thread not too long ago.