Hello,

I'm using gwt and smartgwt for an aplication and now I want to try out
the java GAE for the backend.

When I upload my application to GAE I get an error saying "Max number
of files and blobs is 1000."

The problem is that smartgwt inserts thousands of static files into my
app (javascript, css, xml, png...).
One solution would be to host smartgwt files in some other domain and
then point gwt to look for these static files from the proper url.

So, is it possible to configure gwt in such a way?

Thanks!