When compiling a project that uses a DecoratedTabPanel with standard
theme and the project folder is renamed, and using and index outside
the folder, it doesn't render well in IE.

Found in GWT Release (e.g. 1.5.3, 1.6 RC):

1.5.3

Encountered on OS / Browser (e.g. WinXP, IE6-7, FF3):

IE7

Detailed description (please be as specific as possible):

According to documentation:

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/FAQ_DebuggingAndCompiling.html#How_do_I_change_the_location_of_my_cache/nocache_HTML_files?

If want I can relocate the module to any directory I want.

The steps to reproduce the error (windows):

1. Create a project using application creator. For example net.MyApp
2. Add a DecoratedTabPanel showing any content
3. Compile the application and open in IE. The application will show
OK.
4. Rename the folder created by the compilation (e.g. www/net.MyApp to
www/xx)
5. Move www/xx/MyApp.html to www/
6. Fix the path in www/MyApp.html
7. Open the result in IE, and it will not show as desired

Workaround if you have one:

Maybe, don't move MyApp.html

Links to relevant GWT Developer Forum posts: