Hi Churk,
It would be great if you could let us know what issues you experienced when
trying to run your GWT application on Safari 4. As far as I know, there
shouldn't be any major changes that we need to make in GWT to support Safari
4 because of backwards-compatibility. Meanwhile, we may want to make some
updates to take advantage of some of the new features in Safari 4, but
that's another issue.

Hopefully you can let us know what you experienced when trying to use your
application on Safari 4. It should work, but we would like to be on top of
any improbably but potential edge cases that may come up.

Cheers,
-Sumit Chandel