You can only display plain text on tooltips, you should use a popup to
display HTML
http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/1.5/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/PopupPanel.html
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#CwBasicPopup

You should be aware of the limitations imposed by the Same Origin
Policy though (google it if you don't know what that means)

Cheers,

Salvador Diaz