Hi AnaLena,

Also off the back of Dan's article posted above I wrote a similar
tutorial on my blog about how to go about JSONP

http://eggsylife.blogspot.com/2008/10/gwt-and-cross-site-jsonp-in-j2ee.html

Both turorials do however make an assumption that you understand the
JSON syntax.

http://json.org

has a bit more of a discussion about JSON itself.

Eggsy