Suren schrieb:

>> Without knowing how that looks in reality,
>
> we can see the difference in apperance of Checkbox when its enabled
> (true) and enabled(false) right??

Yes, my sentence above I meant in that way, that I don't know
how the user experience will be if you try out what I suggest.
An enabled checkbox that reset that value after clicking might
look very ugly because you will actually be able to change the
value (i.e. the checkbox will be empty or set) but it will
"jump" back to the previous value. So this might be very ugly.
As well you should check if the listener got called if you set
the value by focusing the checkbox using your keyboard and
pressing the space-key.

> I need enabled(true) apperance when I say enabled (false). I know I am
> bit cinfusing

I knew what you meant ;-)

Regards, Lothar